What’s new under the hood?
19th August 2017
Now that it has been a month of GST, the nation is warming up to the new tax regime in their own little ways. We at numberz are also working hard to keep businesses compliant – by constantly working on ground breaking solutions and providing with state-of-art product experience.
Everything seems sunshine and roses till our customers challenge us with their honest feedbacks – and when that happens, there is no turning back. Our endeavor to never let you face the rainy day has helped us to push ourselves to deliver the very best.
While this was a busy month for the nation, our product team was on their toes for the most part of it! We are excited to announce our new August update – a little and a lot of everything!
Here’s some of the new stuff that you can use:
Revised GST Invoicing – Best thing since sliced bread
- GST invoicing finds a great uplift, with the freedom to choose options you deem-fit! Feel like disabling the visibility of payments in your invoice? We got it covered. Want to have due date and invoice value optional in output PDF? Feel free to play around with upgrade.
- Your GST invoicing can now travel overseas. Add international addresses in invoices to get paid faster than ever.
- Since the supplier is required to issue a tax invoice on the delivery of goods, we have introduced the option to print Delivery Challan option in invoices. Do note that it can only be printed after the invoice has been created.
- Payment details & Terms and Conditions can now be edited in Invoice, Credit Note, Debit Note & Advance Form.
- Importing quick bills or adding multiple bills in GST format is now easier and faster! You can even start handling cess charges in GST Invoicing.
Nifty Improvements – A notch above the rest
Product team at numberz are wizards’ sans the magic stick – and keeping design aesthetics a notch above the rest is their favorite trick up the sleeve.
- You can now change due date font & invoice text to black for old and classic templates respectively.
- We have improved GST related fields for data download – never miss a crucial detail ever again!
- Collecting GSTINs of your vendors and customers is now quick and hassle-free. You don’t have to switch windows to keep a track – you can do it within the product itself.
- numberz companion app is now GST compliant. Download here.
Hope to have you happy and thriving on numberz!
Thanks again for your support!