- GST deadline is almost here and numberz is chasing it all the way! We are sweating and slaving to make sure that you are able to transition to GST smoothly so that you continue to enjoy the awesome numberz experience.
- We have made it more real for you – you can get a sneak peek of shape of things to come. Just head to ‘Tax Filing’ tab on the panel. You would get a glimpse of GSTR1 and other filings. You can also follow the space to keep yourself updated with knowledge, processes and our offerings.
iOS App Release
- The numberz web application that you love has a soulmate! The swanky new numberz iOS app is up and running on the apple store – in an all new avatar! Carry your business with you. Use the app to create and send invoices on the move. Spend and record your expenses instantly. All your business numbers with you always! Download the app now from here.
Re-imagined Cash flow graph on the home / dashboard page
- Based on your feedback, we have re-imagined the cash flow graph to be more straight forward in understanding where your cash flow is trending relative to the invoices raised and expenses incurred. Take a look and let us know what you think! Along the way, we have also fixed some issues with our Invoice, Expense widget.
Revamped Weekly Dashboard
- Your favourite Monday morning report has got a makeover! Now get your entire business snapshot straight in your inbox and get a leg up on your financial planning – as you begin your work week.
Other nifty improvements!
- You can now create invoices with or without tax options. Choose the applicable tax option and decide if you want to include or exclude it from the final published invoice.
- No need to keep clicking on pages while looking for bank data or bills. You can scroll down infinitely and see all of your data in one single page.
- The date you signed up on numberz is landmark date for your business! You can see the date in the settings tab!