What’s new under the hood?
2nd July 2017
We at numberz are just as excited as you are for coming GST days. We have worked hard on our product to keep your business GST compliant, and now is the time to reap what we sow. Unveiling the many features of our product – Made in India, with love!
GST Sales/Invoicing Flow – Prepare your audiences!
- With GST, we have nicely separated Payment Terms & Terms & Conditions section, so the payment details are clear to your customers besides T&C.
- As per GST rules, you need to maintain unique invoices for the financial year. You can find this feature in our migration wizard.
- Customer, Item & Tax models are enhanced to include GST related fields such as customer GSTIN, item HSN and GST tax rates.
- Under customer panel master, update Customer GSTIN (if you have GST registered business) along with the Place of Supply. If you are a pure services business, you can select billing address as shipping address for us to pick the Place of Supply.
- Now included is smart HSN lookup service – just start typing your product category and we will do the rest. That’s not all, we will also pre-select the corresponding GST tax rate for you.
- We have provided multiple templates for invoicing. If you are the supplier of Goods or just Goods and Services, choose the default template. If you are a pure service business, choose the service template.
- Full support for GST advances & receipts – you can also link these advances to the corresponding invoices to save on taxes already paid. You can also print your invoices to have 3 copies (or 2 for service providers).
- We have also added debit and credit note. Recurring invoices are updated to be GST compliance and you can even cancel invoices at any given time.
GST Transition – Change the costumes, with a click ?
- Now migrate your entire company/business to GST.
- Migrate your customers, items & vendors – say no to manual segregation
GST Compliant Purchase/Bill Flow – Maximize your Input Tax Credit & stay GST compliant
- Create a quick, detailed bill for GST.
- Create and send purchase orders hassle-free.
- Convert purchase order to bill – save your valuable time.
- Every bill now acts as Input Tax Credit – ensure maximize tax credit.
- GST compliance such as Purchase Type, Reverse Charge handling, and purchase from Composition vendor is also supported.
GST Enhanced Reports – More than applause
- Invoice reports and client statement with GST tax details.
- You now have total control over purchase report.
Other Features – The show must go on!
- You can now capture email ID from the send mail and update customer master so you don’t have to enter email ID every time.
Ready to get started?
When all of your apps can talk to one another, your time is freed up to work on the big picture thinking that matters most. You'’'ll find Zapier'’'s most common automations here, or get started with one of the Zaps from this post.