numberz GST Pricing Calculator makes businesses help understand tax estimates under GST. It is for:
- Service Businesses
- and Hybrids (both goods & services)
Prerequisite steps for using GST Pricing Calculator –
- Since numberz GST Pricing Calculator is for understanding your profit and loss, you must know the exact amount of units/quantity of your products (or services) and their respective rates per unit.
- You will have to manually select all the tax rates.
Step 1: Click here to visit GST pricing calculator. This is your welcome screen. Insert your company/Firm name*, your email – you can use either your business email address or personal email address here, and your phone number to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Once you have submitted your information, you will be prompted to choose your business type. Here are what they mean:
- Trader – A trader is one who first buys and then sells the product or currency.
- Manufacturer – A manufacturer is one who manufactures the products or commodity.
- Service Providers – A commercial enterprise that provides work performed in an expert manner by an individual or team for the benefit of its customers
- Hybrid – Those who indulge as service providers and trader/manufacturer.
Step 3: Once you have selected your business type, there are different panels for different tax calculation. The path defers, but the end result is same! We are going to take ‘Traders‘ for this tutorial. This estimates your total turnover.
- For Traders
Enter the number of units or quantity to be sold. Use to the next panel to input the rates (yes, you can write in decimals as well). Next, enter the tax rates for Goods turnover.
Step 4: Under ‘Purchase’ block, enter the number of units for the item your purchase, insert subsequent rates as well. Tab all the rates mentioned in the calculator, this will help you estimate the sales cost. You also need to add the service charges, these are the kind of charges that included because of your non-operating expenses.
Step 5: This is it. You can now calculate net margin, saving and savings%, along with End Customer Price.
Send your reviews and suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org