Step1: Click on the Bank/Reconcile tab on the left column.
Step 2: Navigate to the reconcile option which is located in the top menu on the page.
Step 3: Click on the Expenses button which is located on the left top of the bar.
Step 4: The user can see all the expenses created in the right column. In the left column, all your bank transactions up to date will be shown.
Step 5: Check the box for which bank transaction needs to be reconciled with the particular expense type.
Step 6: When both sides are checked, click the reconcile button.
Step 7: On clicking the reconcile button, the window for new bill payments will get opened.
Step 8: On filling it, save it and the expense mapped will get reconciled with the particular transaction.
- For confirmation check the Amount, Payment mode, memo, and Date. it will automatically filled from the selected bank transaction data.
- Once the full payment is reconciled it will automatically change the status to closed. In the Expenses page.
- There is filter option and search bar is implemented for finding your expenses easier.
- If the customer reconciled lesser than the expenses amount it will change the status to paid and remaining balances will be shown in the expenses list.
- When it’s fully reconciled it will remove from the both side both transaction and expenses.