Monsoons are just not abating are they? So while the rain gods have been busy flooding the cities, our tech Kabaali’s have been busy in our kitchen creating our own ‘deluge’ – that of new features and functionalities and improvements. So that you can make hay even if the sun doesn’t shine!
So here’s what’s cooking in the latest monsoon serving of nu,mb,erz :
…to make your life a whole lot easier!
Runaway expenses – the bane of a small business! Not get a leg up on taking care of your expenses. You can record your expenses comprehensively without missing any details. But thats not all – you can choose either of 2 options. The Detailed Bill option can help you enter, monitor and pay the larger expenses like the vendor payments.
You can also choose the Quick Bill option to enter fewer details for more day-to-day or recurring expense items. In both the cases, you can also upload the scanned bills themselves! So that you have all your payables in one place! Cool in’nit?!
Our smart expense management module continues to have the other features like tracking the entries via traffic lighting, searching, sorting. At any point in time, you can also avail of a credit line or a working capital loan too.
Business Reporting (on Steroids!) :
All the essential numbers that you need to get a snapshot of your business are now on numberz. When you need it, the way you need it. You will be able to see the reports such as Cashflow, Invoice Outstanding, Sales by Customers, Total Expenses etc – at the click of a button. These reports try to mimic the way you want the data to be seen. Eg adding the type or sub-type in your expense report will tell you where exactly are you spending your monies – in the project or just the overheads.
Tally Enhancements :
The numberz plugin for Chrome (technicalese for the stuff that makes numberz talk to tally!) gets a big boost. You will now be able to retrieve Tally masters such as Customers (Debtors), (Stock) Items and post numberz invoices at both summary & detailed level.You can also download the latest version in the Chrome Web Store. Click on Apps -> Search for Tally to find Tally Sync -> Click Add to Chrome, that’s it.
Other important stuff : aka constant improvements!
Stuff that we continue to enhance, getting it closer to your business!
- While creating invoices, you can now upload all your customers in one shot (from an existing excel based list) to make invoicing entries much faster.
- Upload your logo or any other pic to your numberz home screen – to give that small personal touch!
- The default invoicing templates can now get your business logo via a quick upload. But you can continue to customise the template to look like your as before, should you not prefer the default ones.
- While applying for a credit line now, you can directly upload the relevant documents (PAN, proofs etc).
- While using numberz to send estimates or invoices or followup mails to your clients, you can now customise the content of the email – by going to the settings tab. You can also CC yourself on the mail.
Its a priviledge to have you on numberz! We surely hope that you make the most of numberz!
Here’s to your growth that never stops!